Welcome to the new home for Roosterhill

Howdy! I know we look like a new blog but we're not. This is just the new home of the folks of Roosterhill!

Thursday, December 6, 2012

{Pretty,Happy,Funny, Real}




{Pretty?}
More like "pretty awesome" (sorry I am originally a valley girl from California :D) because we are celebrating the advent season for the first time with an advent wreath. I have wanted to do this for about 10 years, I guess I'm a little slow. But this year the Lord prompted me and we got the makings for our wreath in November. And we found a website with instructions on how to use the wreath in celebrating Christ's birth and drawing our eye to our Lord Jesus! 

{Happy}
A couple of years ago we got this nativity scene for the children to play with during Christmas. It sits on our fireplace and they act out he birth of Jesus continually. This is the first year the twins have played with it and it didn't involve trying to bite off baby Jesus' head. *smile* I'ts simply a blessing to see them learning more about their faith and it is our hope that one day we will have no greater joy then to know that our children are walking in the truth!


{Funny} 
Any time this girl sees a Chikfila we all hear about it..."Ik-fill-AAA" is heard from the back of the van from the moment she sees it until it is long gone. So she was super excited when we went on kids night!





{Real} 
My dear husband checking on the chickens in the middle of the night because he sweet and adoring wife heard a noise. So on the left side of the picture is a very good husband with a .22 rifle in case there was a hungry or angry racoon. 
Well to see more Pretty, Happy,Funny & Real things head on over to Like Mother, Like Daughter's Blog Hop!

2 comments:

  1. I love chickens- my goal is to have a yard big enough for them

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you got your Advent wreath! Better late than never, as I keep telling myself this year :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...